Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lev Vygotsky
Source: Schunk, Dale H. (2012).
Learning theories: An Educational perspective.
Boston, MA. Pearson Education, Inc.
Presented to you
by Angela Randolph
Zone of Proximal Development
Vygotsky's constructivist theory placed more emphasis on meaningful, collaborative activities to promote learning (Schunk, 2012, pg.240).
"Instructional scaffolding has five major functions: provide support, function as a tool, extend the range of the learner, permit the attainment of tasks not otherwise possible, and use selectively only as needed" (Schunk, 2012, p. 246).