Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Junie B. Jones: Is a Party Animal
Transcript of Junie B. Jones: Is a Party Animal
Is a Party Animal
The illustrator is Denise Brunkus.
Junie B. Jones thought that she would like Lucille's Nana better than hers because Lucille's Nana was rich. Junie B. Jones wanted to have a sleep over at Lucille's Nana's house. After the sleep over, Junie B. Jones decided she liked her Grandma Miller more.
* Junie B. Jones
The author of this book is Barbara Park.
I would recommend this book to my
friends. I would recommend this book
because it was funny and it described a
really cool house. (Page 34)
The setting of the book was mostly at
Lucille's Nana's house.