Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Picture of Dorian Gray - Munira Hudhud
Transcript of The Picture of Dorian Gray - Munira Hudhud
'It was here that i found her, and is divine beyond all things. When she acts you will forget everything.'
The hero's journey
Light vs darkness
‘There was something in his face that made one trust him once. All the candour of youth was there, as well as all youth’s passionate purity’.
Art and nature
'Yet you poisoned me with a book once. I should not forgive that.Harry,promise me that you will never lend that book to anyone. It does harm.'
'He knew that he had tarnished himself,filled his mind with corruption and given horror to his fancy;that he had been an evil influence to others,and had experienced a terrible joy in being so;and that of the lives had crossed his own it had been the fairest and the most full of promise that he had brought to shame.But was that all irretrievable? Was there no hope for him?
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Good vs. bad intentions
Youth and beauty
Good vs. evil