Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOW ODIN LOST HIS EYE
Transcript of HOW ODIN LOST HIS EYE
By: Grace,Gerald, Madison G.
Forge- to shape metal
Sacrifice for whats right because he gave up his right eye for wisdom, and the protection of his people against the frost giants
Lesson or Moral
Catharine F. Sellew 1922-1982 She loved listening to her mother read myths. Later, she studied mythology a published Greek myths and also retold Norse Myths.
About the Author
Sacrifice- to give up something highly valued for the sake of something or someone more valued
How this tradition helps us know about our culture
The connection we had was that the greek myth relates to the movie Thor.
It relates to Scandinavian culture, because poetry and myths ran deep in Scandinavian culture.
Scandinavia- is the name given to a group of countries in northern Europe that includes Norway,Sweden, and Denmark. From his throne in Asgard, Odin, the mightiest Norse god, keeps watch on all the lands of creation.