Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
P is for Plagiarism
Transcript of P is for Plagiarism
And at the same time?
Did George Harrison copy the song?
Was he aware that he had copied it?
And some advice from
Can you just change the words?
Are these your ideas?
Do we live in an artificial world?
Are there any advantages?
Copy and Paste
“The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.”
Given the foregoing, I find for the plaintiff on the issue of plagiarism, and set the action down for trial on November 8, 1976 on the issue of damages and other relief as to which the plaintiff may be entitled. The foregoing constitutes the Court's findings of fact and conclusions of law
The Man Who Saved on Royalties?
Who's Fooling Who?
The Man Who Saved the World?
Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
Reinventing the Wheel
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Planet of the Apes
Can you hum the tune?
Created or Invented?
Baron Cut and Paste?
Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg
61% PhD Thesis Plagiarized