Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Echinoderms
+Brittle Stars +Sea Lilies
+Feather Stars +Sea Urchins
+Sea Hearts +Sea Cucumbers Echinodermata: echino "spiny"
derma "skin" Stelleroidea Crinoidea Echinoidea Holothuroidea parts in multiples of 5 (normally) 1 2 3 4 5 mouth anus mouth at one end, anus at another spines on skin moveable fixed size shape Sea Stars arms radiating from a central disk tube feet (suction cups) hydraulic and muscular actions = movement! firmly suck to rocks or extend, contract, release, repeat prey: clams and oysters grasp closed bivavle with arms
hang on with tube feet
stomach inside out
evert through mouth into narrow opening of bivalve digestive system excretes juices to
digest soft body of mollusc while still in shell Many Extinct! Bilateral as larvae mostly radial symmetric the entire