Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of James Taylor
Born in 1948
He recorded 281 songs.
The song that made James Taylor famous was "Fire and the Rain".
This is my favorite song when I was young, because he helps me fall asleep.
He started career in 1965 as a country singer
James Taylor got 5 grammy awards in 1968, 1970, 1997, 1998, and 2002.
In High School, James played the cello, guitar, and piano.
his parents were Isaac and Gretrude Taylor
created By James Kutcher
His children are Ben, Sally, and Henry.
He was married 3 times to Caroline Smedvig, Kathryn Walker, and Carly Simon.
James Taylor in 1965
James Taylor now