Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
John Hawkins BY JAIYDEEN!
Transcript of John Hawkins BY JAIYDEEN!
The early life of Sir John Hawkins brought him into contact with the great seamen of Devon.
Sir John Hawkins married twice -He was married to Catherine Gonson and Margaret Vaughn 1561: John Hawkins makes his first voyage to the West Indies 1562: John Hawkins hijacks Portuguese slave ship and trades the slaves in the Caribbean beginning England's participation in the slave trade.
Then in 1560: John Hawkins forms a syndicate of wealthy merchants who invest in the slave trade.
April 1563 Hawkins reaches north of Hispaniola.
1564: John Hawkins second voyage to the West Indies and Guinea. By Jaiydeen