Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Argument - AP Language/IB/11 ELA
Transcript of Introduction to Argument - AP Language/IB/11 ELA
What is an argument?
Is it this?
What about this?
How does the speaker APPEAL to the audience?
Rhetoric: The Art of Persuasion
What is the MESSAGE?
Audience existing in the writer's mind
Audience represented in the text.
Audience as they actually exist.
Context: You were working on an important paper due for class the next period. You decided to take a break and play some video games. Unfortunately, you deleted your paper. It is gone for good!
Write a note to your teacher.
If people are using the same experience as a base of writing, why does it "sound" different?
Write a note to your friend explaining what happened.