Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to Argument - AP Language/IB/11 ELA
Transcript of Introduction to Argument - AP Language/IB/11 ELA
What is an argument?
Is it this?
What about this?
How does the speaker APPEAL to the audience?
Rhetoric: The Art of Persuasion
What is the MESSAGE?
Audience existing in the writer's mind
Audience represented in the text.
Audience as they actually exist.
Context: You were working on an important paper due for class the next period. You decided to take a break and play some video games. Unfortunately, you deleted your paper. It is gone for good!
Write a note to your teacher.
If people are using the same experience as a base of writing, why does it "sound" different?
Write a note to your friend explaining what happened.