Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Grandparent's Day
could meet our grandparent's in the
hall after the headmaster gave a speech
and after the grandparents had a biscuit
and a cup of tea. There was lots of
photos! Period two- maths We had a maths lesson and we played
bingo at the end of the lesson. Break! We enjoyed a drink in the canteen and then
headed to period three which was art. Period Three - Art!
We enjoyed an art lesson were we drew natural forms... Our topic. Lunch... Then Hometime for our grandparents :( We had a really nice lunch with our grandparents but then it was time for them to go home :( Thanks For Watching! By Amy Charmer Inspired by all the grandparents on Grandparent's Day