Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Data Portability
Comma Separated Variable files are typed to be opened on spreadsheets as tabular data
- This stands for Moving Picture Experts Group
- This develops standards for compressing digital video
Rich Text Format allows user to transfer text data between different applications
Documents scanned using the OCR facility of a scanner are usually saved as RTF documents
- Joint Photographic Experts Group is any graphic image file produced using the JPEG standard
- It develops standards for a compressing image
- If a file is stored as a JPEG it can be used on any document on a number of different operating systems
- Data portability is the ability to transfer data from one application to another without having to re-enter the data
- It depends on whether or not data can be opened on an application or software other than one it was created on
MP3 is a file format used for compressing sound or audio files
- Most text files use ASCCI (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) code for characters
- This is a simple text file which will use letters and numbers, but nothing will be formatted
- ASCII files are highly portable and will work in almost every application
-These files are produced when digital musical instruments are connected as input devices to the computer.
-They are sound files
-This file format was developed by Adobe to allow files to be viewed on different computers
-A PDF files can be created from a range of files
-In order to view the PDF file special software is needed
-The main advantage is that the PDF file can be viewed on any computer which has the free reader installed