Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Night
2. Eliminating jews from christian lands
3. Hitler blaming the jews for losing the war against Russia. Starvation- The jews had little food to be healthy and not be hungry the time they were in camps.
Weather- The SS officers made the jews run, in the cold weather to stay away from the Russians from saving them.
Jews vs SS men- Jews were shot, burned and beaten for no reason and taken under control from the SS officers. If Elie died then his father would die, because Elie helped keep is father alive. Elie wasn't angry at God for letting all this stuff happen to them because he thought God was testing them for being brave and being strong. Bread was a symbol because that have them something to work for and help keep them alive. Faith because they had to have faith in themselves to stay alive and make it though the camp. They had black and white signs hanging up that has a skull that says "Warning danger death." The jews wore this star to show they were jewish Elie and his Father Foreshadowing They were in the camps together the whole time
They would help each other
Elie would help his father with his marching, so he wouldn't get beat.
Elie would give his father his rations of bread to help him surive his sickness.
We thought Elie was going to die from stravtion or from the cold weather with his foot, but he survived the Holocaust. Elie Wiesel