Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Crib Redesign
Babies' limbs get stuck in crib slats.
Babies can suffocate.
Zippered Mesh Door
Emma Myers, Serendi Lau, Marcus Stemple, Shanice Taylor
Professor Casler and Professor Cole
Design Thinking and Communication
- Tall sides and mesh liner keep baby safe
- Parents can still easily reach their baby
The standard crib causes many incidents of injuries every year.
- Further testing with babies
- Make crib adjustable to parents' height
- Have different color options
-Decrease size of the buckles to improve aesthetics
The SafeCrib Prototype