Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Business Plan
Transcript of The Business Plan
The Marketing Plan
The Business Idea
Banked by ICICI
Forces Influencing ICICI Bank in rural areas
Vendors, suppliers of IT, HR, services etc
A new angle -- Agro Tourism
6.23% - GDP Contribution
10.1% - Annual Growth Rate in India
US$ 275.5 billion expected by 2018
1. Multiplier Effect
2. Pioneer to take up agro-tourism FI model.
3. Mutually beneficial model
4. Maximum benefit to all stakeholders.
1. Indian tourism industry is growing @10.1%
2. May generate incomes to a great extent.
3. Make villages a potential buyer of several financial services of the bank.
4. Several Pilot Projects could be launched in specific rural areas.
1. Other Banks may copy this FI model.
2. Several tourist companies could adapt their own growth plans.
1. Lack of awareness
2. Poor Infrastructure
3. Initial Investment
Group of villages
> multiple cropping pattern
> Diverse Crop Cultivation
Travel companies - eg: Expedia.com, Booking.com, makemytrip.com
Pilot area - Sinnar District, Nashik, Maharashtra
Already existing and established financial players.
Lack of trust and connect, especially- 'emotional connect'
Providing institutional credit to the rural poor
Promoting Inclusive Growth
Strategic Alliance with Corporates
How we may develop cost
effective ways to cater to the
needs of customers in an