Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Madness in the Elizabethan Age
Transcript of Madness in the Elizabethan Age
The remedy is..... bleed. Let's diagnose Hamlet. Real World Mental Health Issues Depression: feelings of intense sadness -- including feeling helpless, hopeless, and worthless -- last for days to weeks and keep you from functioning normally.
Schizophrenia: a type of mental illness in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined.
Panic Disorder: Panic disorder is a serious condition that strikes without reason or warning. Symptoms of panic disorder include sudden attacks of fear and nervousness.
Bipolar Disorder: characterized by extreme changes in mood.