Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BIG MALL KIOSK PROJECT
Transcript of BIG MALL KIOSK PROJECT
BIG MALL KIOSK PROJECT
SPQM UG Unit 7173
Billy Lu: 3040072
Aleksandar Andreski: 3065786
Marwan Alshehhi: 3049069
Angel Askander: 3068657
Project Overview-project background
- Project Background
*Recently done the refurbishment
*Looking for some Project to boost the sales
*Central database via TCP/IP network
1. Quality Project has to finish within time period (two months and budget ($100,000)
2. Find places to locate the information Kiosks
3. Find the Sponsors to raise the fund for the project
4. Looking for Partnership such as suppliers
I. Improve customer satisfaction
II. Increase mall revenue and service standard
III. make Customer stay longer and spend money in the mall
IV. Increase income from the parking fees
V. Convenient information provided to customers
VI. Attract at least half of Canberra population
VII. May need to connect the Kiosks to the main office so internet can be used in the kiosk
Goals and objectives
Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Time frame to finish Project is 61 days
- Working Monday to Friday
- Start Date: Monday 2nd September 2013
- Finish Date: Saturday 2nd November 2013
- Phases 2,3,4 are being completed at the same times so no predecessors for these phases
- Specific phase identifies hardware and Software during life-cycle of project
SW and HW chosen for the Project
Cost reports for both SW and HW
- Bar Chart
- Illustrates Project Schedule
- Start and Finish
- Representing the phases and activities
Quality Management Plan
Quality Philosophy and Principles
- Customer Satisfaction
- Effective resource management
- Focuses on the processes involved in developing the project to ensure that the product meets the requirements of the stakeholders before testing of the system begins
- Validation activities ensures that the product or service that is developed meets the initial requirements and needs of the customer/client
Kerzner, H. R., 2013. Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling. s.l.:John Wiley & Sons.
Project Management Document, 2013. Work Breakdown Structure template. [Online]
Available at: http://www.projectmanagementdocs.com/project-planning-templates/work-breakdown-structure-wbs.html
[Accessed 5th Sep 2013].
MatchWare, 2013. WBS software. [Online]
Available at: http://www.matchware.com/en/products/mindview/mindview2_be/wbs.htm?gclid=CKOchJeRz7kCFUdepgodxmIAxg
[Accessed 5th Sep. 2013].
Microsoft Office, 2005. Create a project plan in 5 easy steps. [Online]
Available at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/project-help/create-a-project-plan-in-5-easy-steps-HA001136153.aspx
[Accessed 12th Sep 2013].