Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Omar Campos- Liteary Terms
Transcript of Omar Campos- Liteary Terms
Rhyme: a repetition of similar sounds in two or more words.
Ex: The boy had fun with the toy gun. Estadio
Rhythm: movement or procedure with uniform or patterned recurrence of a beat, accent, or the like.
Ex: Alliteration: the commencement of two or more words of a word group with the same letter, as in apt alliteration's artful aid.
Ex: Assonance: resemblance of sounds.
Ex: Consonance: correspondence of sounds; harmony of sounds.
Ex: Onomatopoeia: the use of imitative and naturally suggestive words for rhetorical effect.
Ex: Repetition: t-act of repeating; repeated action, performance, production, or presentation.
Ex: Parallelism: the position or relation of parallels.
Ex: Metaphor: something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else; emblem; symbol.