Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Johnny Appleseed Presentation
Transcript of Johnny Appleseed Presentation
* His real name was John Chapman
* As a child he loved Apples
*his mom and soon to come brother died before his 2nd birthday.
*When he was 5 his dad remarried to Lucy Cooley
* And they had 10 more children *He was a Traveler Sails man, he took apples to people who couldn't come too him
*He had an Apple Seed growing business
*He was good friends with Native Americans By:Madelyn Whiteman *He had a fascination for Apples when he was little
*his love for Apples grew as he got older
*His Great-Great-Great Grandparents grew Apple Trees Other *When he was 23 he moved westward
*He calmed trouble between Settlers and Natives
*He wouldn't kill any type of animal
*He died on March 18, 1845 *He volunteered to help during the war of 1812 and rode them thirty miles to Mount Vemon telling people to run for there lives. Accomplishments *He planted in 27 states before death
*They have a Johnny Appleseed Museum
*They also have a Memorial Park but they are uncertain if his body is there