Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ELA Facilitator Presentation- TISD
Transcript of ELA Facilitator Presentation- TISD
Plan of Action Instructional Support End of Course Exams
2012 Foundational Support Curriculum Support Student Achievement Data Driven Decisons Consensus Implementation of Curriculum Observations Meet and Greet
IFDs Demonstration Lessons Infrastructure Technology Literacy needs assessment Data sources:
trends in state assessment results
campus and district improvements plans
focus groups Measurable Literacy Goals Walkthroughs Professional Development Interventions Day to Day Operations Overall Observations:
• Overall student achievement is low performing (67-69%).
• African American students are the in the lowest percentile in meeting expectations (56%).
• Males overall are low performing (57%).
• All ESL Reading classes are significantly below expectations (Avg. of all classes- 47%).
S.M.A.R.T. Goal: Eighty percent (80%) of all 6th Grade students at Dogan Middle School will meet expectations in reading by 2012. Strategic Goals
Build a Leadership Capacity
Target Struggling Readers
Incorporate in daily lessons
Resources and instructional strategies
TEKS taught to specificity
Data driven decisions