Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Singular and Plural Nouns by Alicia Smith
Transcript of Singular and Plural Nouns by Alicia Smith
What is a
A Singular noun names only one person, place, or thing.
What is a
A Plural noun names
more than one person,
place, or thing.
How do we make
a noun Plural?
to make most nouns plural just add s
nouns that end in x, ch, or sh you add es
nouns that end in a constant y you have to change the y to i and es
There are three steps you can follow!
Now you try it!!
See if you can makes these words plural