Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Warren Verticle Support Truss Bridge
Transcript of Warren Verticle Support Truss Bridge
verticle Warren Truss
Bridge. I think that a
vertical support warren
truss bridge would
be a good bridge to build
because of the support
is really good with the
triangles at different angles. The warren truss bridge
is a simple design yet
very strong. All the triangles are
the same length
and they are
Thats why they are
very common a triangle is the strongest shape our bridge is a type of structure used in different kinds of construction for supporting a load. truss having a set of diagonals in a “W” design relative to a horizontal structure. has a distinctive look The Warren Truss was patented in 1848 by James Warren and Theobald Manzani and is marked by equilateral triangles. Warren Truss Bridge