Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PWI
that's all it takes for a flight of stairs
Can you take 10 steps?
Can you do it 55 times in a week?
the simple act of taking 5 "flights" (may be only a few floors) of stairs through your day makes a real difference.
Cally says it will ward off cvd, help manage a healthy weight, make you better looking and be smarter....or something like that.
That's only a few floors a day!
Remember, one floor is not a "flight." You may be climbing 2-3 flights just going up one flor!
Taking the stairs up one floor might be as many as 2-3 "flights", being one flight = 10 stairs