Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PWI
that's all it takes for a flight of stairs
Can you take 10 steps?
Can you do it 55 times in a week?
the simple act of taking 5 "flights" (may be only a few floors) of stairs through your day makes a real difference.
Cally says it will ward off cvd, help manage a healthy weight, make you better looking and be smarter....or something like that.
That's only a few floors a day!
Remember, one floor is not a "flight." You may be climbing 2-3 flights just going up one flor!
Taking the stairs up one floor might be as many as 2-3 "flights", being one flight = 10 stairs