Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Quran
NO STRETCHING When you recognize it in the Quran & how long you stretch it How long you pronounce it QUESTIONS!!!!!!! True or False!! QUESTIONS!!!!! Ihdgam Bila
Ghunna The rule for Idhgam Bila Ghunna is with out Ghunna. Also the order is first a Nun Sakin and Tanwin. Then Ra or Lam. The letters Ra and Lam are pronounced with a mushaddad and both Nun Sakin and Tawin are dropped completly.
there is no recitation of Nun and no Gunnah! by Jasmin and
Malika وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ EX.
1. وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ
وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ
وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ
3. What is the rule we were talking? a) Idgham Bila Ghunna
b) Idgham Mala Ghunna
d) Idhar 1. There is a two second Stretch!
2. The letters for Idgham Bila Ghunna
are Ra and Lam.
3. There are 4 letters in Idgham Bila Ghunna.
4. You do not stretch the rule. Thanks for
!!!!!!!!!! Examples of bila Ghunna in the quran