Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
•Sometimes the brain cannot accurately interpret what is actually seen by the eye.
•The limitation of the sense of sight is known as optical illusion (confusion of the brain).
•The blind spot is a point on the retina of the eye that cannot detect any images.
•The blind spot does not have any receptors sensitive to light and is found at the beginning of the optic nerve.
•We cannot see an object if its image is formed on the blind spot. Introduction :- FUNCTION OF DEVICES :- 1. Microscope
• An instrument to magnify specimens mounted on slides and small objects such as virus, bacteria and cells.
• Use two convex lens: objective lens and eyepiece image
• Types: light microscope, electron microscope Name : See Kexin
Class : 2 Pintar
Teacher : Pn. Radin Halima TECHNOLOGY DEVICES TO OVERCOME LIMITATION OF SIGHT AND LIMITATION OF HEARING 2. Magnifying glass
• Limited magnifying power: 10 to 15 times
• An instrument used to examine small object
• Made up of a convex lens Conclution :- From this topic, we know that technology devices can overcome our limitation of sight and limitation of hearing. When we grow bigger and become older, our sight and hearing will become less effective ad we can’t hear any soft sound. Example, our heartbeat. Thus, we need to acquire some technology devices such as microscope and X-rays machine or hearing aid and cochlea implants to overcome our limitation. Even thought, we have technology devices to overcome those limitation, we still need to take good care of our eyes and ears to avoid sight and hearing become weaker. We must be thankful. Scientist created the technology devices to overcome the human limitation such as limitation of sight and limitation of hearing. Thus , scientists and doctors can find the specific solution to overcome the problems that happening around us. Most of the limitations sight can be overcome. Example , telescope used to view distant objects such as stars , planets and Moon in the sky. Our ears also have limitation , we can’t hear our heartbeats. Doctors can overcome this problem by using stethoscopes when they check our heartbeats. Hearing :
•Sound is a form of the energy that is produced from vibrations.
•During the production of sound, kinetic energy changes to sound energy.
•The transmission of sound requires a medium.
•Sound can travel thought solid, liquid and gas. 4.a. Hearing aid
• Hearing aid helps amplify sounds for those who are not completely deaf, allowing them to make out words and sounds.
4.b. Cochlear implants
• Allow those who have severe hearing loss to hear sounds as well, bypassing the ear and sending sounds straight to the auditory nerve. 5. Stethoscopes
• It used to listen to the heart. A healthy heart produces a double beat with little or no other noise. 6. Loudspeaker
• Loudspeaker is to create sound waves in air that exactly duplicate the complex waveforms and relative magnitudes of electrical currents in an audio circuit.
• It used for making announcements. 3. Telescope
• An instrument used to view distant objects such as stars, planets and the Moon.
• Consists of two convex lenses: objective and eyepiece lens.
• The image produced by the objective lens and magnified by the eyepiece lens. Other information :- 1.Microscope
1.1 Inventor : Zacharias Janssen
1.2 Year : 1590
1.3 Place : Middelburg, Netherlands
2.1 Inventor : Roger Bacon
2.2 Year : 1250
3.1 Inventor : Hans Lippershey
3.2 Year : 1608 4. (a) Hearing aid
4.1Inventor : Miller Reese Hutchison
4.2Year : 1898
4.(b) Cochlea implant
4.1Inventor : Dr. William F. House
4.2Year : 1969
5.1 Inventor : René Laennec
5.2 Year : 1816
6.1 Inventor : C.W. Rice and E.W. Kellogg
6.2 Year : 1860s