Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wednesday, November 29th
Transcript of Wednesday, November 29th
DO NOW: Explain to me in a complete sentance what this image may mean???
STEPS TO FIND SLOPE
1. Choose two points on a line graph.
2.Find the change in the
3.Find the change in the
4. Divide the change in the
. " THE RISE OVER THE RUN"
Explain this image....
Plotting Points on a Graph to find slope.
The RISE= the Change in Y
The RUN= the Change in X
For this mini lesson you will practice plotting two points on the hover-cam