Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of kenya
Kenya is along the boarder of Africa next to the Indian Ocean where Kenya's most powerful state is. Arabians settled in Kilwa, bringing along their religion, Islam. In Kilwa, the population is 4000 and most of them are Arab people.
Thank You For Watching Our Prezi!
In 1963 on December 12, Kenya was liberated from the UK but due to the settler rule colony there is much racial division. The type of government is legally a republic but has become corrupt in recent years. The GDP of Kenya is $77.14 billion (in 2012). One USA dollar is worth 84.53 of Kenyan shillings (their money).
Please Do Not Stand-Up
During The National Anthem