Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Industry Placement Presentation
Transcript of Industry Placement Presentation
2. Its Creative.
3. It opens door to the world.
4. There is no need to get stuck.
5. Take on early responsibility.
6. Not 9-5.
7. Great Perks.
8. Great atmosphere. Nandos is a fast food restaurant chain which is specialized in Portuguese style flamed grilled PERI PERI chicken. First created in South Africa in 1987 by Robbie Brozin and Fernando Duarte. Our core product is flamed grilled chicken. Grown explosively into 25 countries and have over 1000 outlets internationally. Nandos has currently over 270 locations in Australia. Nandos slogan is Eat Interesting. Nandos mission statement is to always deliver the “Nandos experience” to our customers. MISION STATEMENT Nandos is not just a fast food take away, but it wants to be looked upon as a food take away restaurant and is a better choice and to be recognized as a higher and classier take away restaurant. VISION Nandos vision is to have the best leading take away and fast food restaurant in Australia and around the world. Manager Izzy said; “As we continue to grow our business, we recognize the need to maintain a strong base of professional service while offering a consistently outstanding product to oour customers. WHAT IS MY LEARNING STYLE? I am a REFLECTOR. Strengths Weaknesses
•Thoughtful •Slow to make up their minds and reach a decision
•Good at listening to others and assimilating information •Tendency to be too cautious and not take enough risks
•Careful •Not assertive –forthcoming and have no ‘small talk’
•Thorough and methodical •Limited time makes me worry
•Rarely jump to conclusions •Tendency to hold back from direct participation ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE TALL STRUCTURE
HYBRID STUCTURE WHICH ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE DOES NANDOS FOLLOW? HYBRID STRUCTURE LEADERSHIP GOLEMANS LEADERSHIP TEAM DYNAMICS WHICH LEADERSHIP STRUCTURE DOES NANDOS FOLLOW AND WHICH BEST SUITS ME? WHAT MAKES AN EFFECTIVE TEAM?
-Clearly defined roles
-Trust and respect
-Effective Leader. CONFLICT
Conflict occurs when two or more people disagrees with each other. Healthy conflicts can benefit an individual. Here are few sources of conflict. Miscommunication
Favourtism TRIPPLE BOTTOM LINE
PEOPLE/PLACE /PROFIT To help raise funds for United Against Malaria, Nando's are now selling United Against Malaria bracelets at all Nando's restaurants committed to:
Protecting and delivering goods efficiently with minimum environmental impact
Using materials, water and energy more efficiently
Reducing the amount of waste and litter generated by packaging through facilitating the waste hierarchy – Avoid, Re-use, Recycle, Recover, Contain, Dispose
Minimising negative impacts of packaging and packaged products on humans and the natural environment
Ensuring effective and clearly demonstrated practices are in place to address environmental concerns in the Product Development and Review process for packaging and packaged products Fox Compromising You bend, I bend