Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Message in a Bottle
Transcript of Message in a Bottle
- New England
- Cape Cod
- North Carolina
- Garret Scuba Diving Shop
Conflict & Resolution
1. Theresa doesn't believe in love anymore.
2. Garret still fells depressed about Catherine's dead.
1. Theresa is very desperate because she can not find Garret.
2. Garret and Theresa are sad because they live very far away and they probably can't see too much.
The genre of the story is
because the people, events can happen and the settings already exist except the scuba diving shop.
Message in a Bottle
Author: Nicholas Sparks
Year of Publication: 1998
a) Dark hair
b) Long legs
c) 36 year old
b) In love w/ Garret
c) Tan face
b) In love w/ Theresa
- Kevin Osborne
- David Osborne
- Jeb Blake
Exposition: Theresa Osborne a single mother goes to Wilmington to find Garret (love).
Rising Action:Theresa founds Garret on the docks.
Climax: Theresa and Garret fell in love but they live very far away.
Falling Action: They started thinking about visiting each other or finish their relationship.
Resolution: Theresa and Garret will be visiting each other once or twice a month.
Theresa founds Garret and they fell in love
. They started thinking about seeing each
other once or twice a month. Theresa visits Garret a few weeks later she left because
is still summer but this time she comes
The theme of the story is that you never need to give up still how good or bad is the situation.
The mood of the story is warm and lovely because the story was romantic, dramatic and happy.
- "True love is rare, and it's the only
thing that gives life real meaning."
- "As a girl, she had come to believe in the
ideal man -- the prince or knight of her
childhood stories. In the real world,
however, men like that simply didn't exist."
- "Love is Love no matter old you are, and
I knew if I gave you enough time, you'd
come back to me."
The narrator writes as a 3rd person.
- He knows what is happening.
- What are the persons are thinking.
-He doen't use I or My
but he use She, He and They.
I hear a car with an idling motor because it was a very old.
The ship sag after hitting with an iceberg.
I like to go to beach at dusk because is not to hot and there are not a lot of people .
After falling of the stairs my knee ache.
After playing one hour on the monkey bars I had a lot of calluses.
For me the book was very interesting. It had a lot of explanations, it explains very well the details. Its very romantic and I like it very much. I like how Theresa worked to find Garret and how Deanna helped her. In that story there truly good friends like the one I have.