Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of AUSTRALIA
*Australias capital is Canberra.
*they longest river is darling (2,844 km)
*the currency is australian dollars ¤¤A$
*the landmark is Uluru that is a big stone
*3rd september it is the national flag day
*the national animal is the kangaroo
Australia compared with U.S.A, British Islands, Japan and Europe
Australia´s national day 26th of January.
The anniversary of the first British colonists arrival in 1770.
Ayers rock is a large sandstone rock formation in the southern part of the Northern Territory.
The Aṉangu also request that visitors do not photograph.
The head of state is queen Elisabeth 2.
Australia was discovered by the british sailor captain James Cook. He landed on the east coast, and said australia now belonged to britain.
U=use a big
Special words in Australia
*koori=aboriginal people from victoria and new south wales
'murri=aboriginal people from queensland
'nungga=aboriginal people from south australia
Mathilde and Jennifer