Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
How is beach volleyball and court
volleyball different and similar?
Differences with Beach Volleyball
1. There are always six or seven players.
2. Seven if there is a libero which wears a different color and uniform.
3. It is played on a gym floor (wood or tile).
1. The ground is made out of sand either man made or naturally made.
2. Usually played with two players.
3. There are also rain outs.
Differences with Court Volleyball
1. Court 29.6 ft. by 29.6 ft.
2. Net 7ft. 4 1/6in. or 7ft. 11 5/8in.
Volleyball Association Formed.
Volleyball became an Olympic event.
1. Get four 30 second timeouts.
2. Serve can not touch the net.
3. When a pass hits the net it is not a fault.
Q4 Digital Literacy
Beach and Court Volleyball
1. Misty May Treanor- beach volleyball.
2. Kerri Walsh- beach volleyball
3. Gabrielle Reece- court volleyball.
"volleyball." Compton's by Britannica. Encyclopedia Britannica Online School Edition.
Encyclopedia Britannica, Inc., 2013. Web. 17 Apr. 2013.
Beach Volleyball Rules vs Indoor Volleyball Rules Beach Dig. Beach Dig LLC , 2012. Web. 22 May 2013.
MidAmerica Nazarene University. N.p., 2011. Web. 22 May 2013.
Beach Volleyball's popularity Community Spirit City Living News. WHEC.com, n.d. Web. 23 May 2013.
Calvin College Hekman Library open URL resolver
4. A lot of new learning took place. First, I learned who invented volleyball. Second, I learned a lot of history of volleyball. Last, I learned some of the rules for beach and court volleyball. Next, Prezi was a site that you are able to do presentations on in a fun way. Also, I tried Flickr which has photos for all different topics that you can use safely.
1. I chose my topic for many purposes. One reason, is that I love playing volleyball. My second reason, is that it is one of my biggest interests. My third reason, is that I am really good at it because my mom's family has a long past with playing volleyball.
2. I picked my resources wisely. First, I made sure it was an authoritative resource. Second, I made sure the resource had information that I would need for my question and topic. Third, I skimmed through to see if there was any information I didn't have yet.
3. I picked Prezi for my format for many reasons. First, I wanted to try something new. Second, I thought that Prezi was an interesting media. Third, I thought it was a media that held a lot of information.