Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
John Church Advertising - Company Profile
Transcript of John Church Advertising - Company Profile
Video Production Web Solutions
Graphic Design & Printing
Public Relations & Events Established in 1995
Strong Creative Reputation
Results Focused-Branding and Sales
Value for Money Our Our Experienced Team Each member of the John Church Advertising team has the experience and delegated authority to manage specific projects within their portfolio.
Our clients communicate directly with the agency team member working on their particular project.
This means we can be responsive and accountable to our clients needs. John Church Managing Director John’s early career was in radio and television journalism including 25 years as a news presenter on NBN Television. His work on the highly acclaimed documentary on the Newcastle earthquake won the Journalists Association PRODI award for Best TV Feature.
John started the business in 1995 and has worked on a wide range of campaigns for industrial, corporate, government and retail clients.
John is married to Lynne and has three children. Craig Eardley
Public Relations Tony Hoad
Creative Consultant Jane Hextell
Client Service Karen Lee
Client Service Katrina Comyns
Graphic Design Dustin Sippel
Multi-Media Consultant Case Studies Newcastle City Council
The 3 Bins Campaign Teachers Health Fund Greater Building Society John Darling Estate Hunter Christian School Lexus of Newcastle
and Chatswood Gentlemen's Outfitters Frontline Hobbies Shaw Gidley Lake Group Strata Fully integrated public education campaign for the introduction of a three bin household waste collection system in Newcastle
Clear, creative communication of message
TV, radio, press, outdoor, website, brochures and Information DVD
Targeted media planning and placement The 3 Bins Teachers Health Fund Fully integrated TV, radio and press campaign
Campaign doubled memberships in 2010 over same period in 2009
Website recorded an average 1,000 hits per day
Customer service phone room recorded their biggest number of incoming calls since established 8 years ago G Greater Building Society The Greater Building Society scored a major coup in attracting comic legend Jerry Seinfeld to front their advertising campaign.
Our PR division, Churchcomm, launched the campaign and generated millions of dollars in free publicity, even before a television commercial went to air.
Four days prior to the formal campaign start, major news organisations around Australia and in the US ran the story of Mr Seinfeld’s newest endorsement.
Press, radio and TV interviews with Greater CEO Don Magin and Head of Marketing, John Dwyer were in high demand.
A conservative report issued eight weeks after the launch calculated the value of publicity at more than $2.5 million.
Ongoing Agency involvement in radio media planning across NSW.
Assistance with ‘Great Escape’ home loans seminars. Frontline Hobbies • World’s largest hobby store
• Creation of a suite of quirky, unscripted TV
commercials for use in pre and post Christmas
• Printing of extensive product catalogue. Shaw Gidley • New name and corporate identity for former Ferrier
• Marketing collateral designed and printed including
brochures, folders, stationery
• Regular advertising placement and PR in Newcastle and
Central Coast Business Magazines.
• Design of regular e-newsletters John Darling Estate • Launch of stages 1 and 2 of new
housing estate at Belmont
• Integrated campaign saw 120 people
visit in the first weekend
• Stage 1 sold out in 2 weeks. Stage 2 was
50% sold 8 weeks later. Hunter Christian School • A new brand and student recruitment campaign
• Design and print of school prospectus
• Development of interactive website
• TV and radio campaign
• Strong enrolments recorded in 2010. Lexus of Newcastle & Chatswood • Localised marketing for major global brand
• Customer retention through regular newsletters
• Retail signs and press creative
• Chatswood named Australia’s No.1 Lexus Dealer
• Newcastle named Best Regional Dealership Gentlemen's Outfitters • Branding and retail event television advertising for
leading Hunter menswear business
• Promotion of new store location
• Introduction of customer loyalty program
• Maintain strong identification with owner of 30
years, David McElwaine. Lake Group strata • Alignment of existing logo with marketing
• New website with customer interface
• Brochures, folders and phone on hold system
• Targeted campaign to real estate agents, property
owners and developers. Logo Designs by John Church Advertising Logo Designs by John Church Advertising Website Developments by John Church Advertising http://www.amarcon.com.au
http://www.pacifictesting.com.au John Church Advertising Pty.
Ltd.ABN 71 062 389 146
7-9 Brunker Road,
PO Box 99, Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Phone: (02) 4961 5677
Fax: (02) 4961 5688
Web: http://www.johnchurch.com.au Contact Us © Copyright 2012
All ideas and advertising concepts presented are confidential and are communicated strictly on the basis that they are held in confidence by you. Neither copyright works or materials, new ideas or concepts may be used or communicated by you to any person, including your employees, without our prior written consent.