Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
- type A is caused by blocked blood vessels in the retina ( the tissue were the images are formed) the robot delivers an extremely small dose of medicine to restore blood flow & vision.
- can take 55,000 pictures over the course of 8 hours.
- has wireless transmitter which transmit the images to the data recorder wearing over the waist.
- Made of : inert plastic that doesn't create a toxic response.
oxidative stress, inflammation, and consequent damage to proteins, membranes and DNA.
-Nano is Greek for "dwarf".
-Smaller than human hair (80,000nm).
-Manipulation of matter < 100nm.
-1nm = 1/1,000,000,000m
-It can change properties of any material.
Evolution of Nanotechnology
" there's plenty(lots) of Room at the Bottom".
was the first to use the term "
" in a conference
discovered carbon nanotubes.(
Beating Cancer Cells to Death with Gold Nanoparticles in More than One Way
Danger of Nanotechnology...
It’s green, it’s clean, and it’s never seen That’s nanotechnology
-Nanotech. is a double edged sward .
-Typical nanoparticles are..
titanium dioxide, alumina, zinc oxide, carbon black, and carbon nanotubes
-the can translocate from their site of deposition to distant sites such as the blood and to the blood brain .
-Nanoscale silver, which has been added to toys, toothpaste, clothing for its antimicrobial properties, produces
substantial DNA damage
Primary mechanisms of nanoparticle toxicity
The greater chemical reactivity of nanomaterials increases
reactive oxygen species
& cause :
On the other side,
(Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH)) recently showed that
coating zinc oxide particles
with a nano thin layer of
the particles' ability to
- UAlbany Ranked Number One for Micro and Nanotechnology Second Straight Year.
- The University of Nottingham is eighth in the UK for research power in Nanotech.
- Nature Nanotechnology; specific department for nanotech in Nature magazine.
- Nano letter journal.
- Material today journal.
- Nanomedicine journal.
3- Nanostructured Materials
4- Nanoclays and Nanocomposites
5- Nanocomposite Coatings
6- paper battery
Miniaturized camera ( Pill Cam )
Micro robot help cure the blindness(typeA)
The expenses of scientific research data:-
till 2013 spent on research in the field of nanotechnology
$ 1.8 billion
$ 1.2 billion
$ 750 million
Cancer Treatment Using Nanotechonogy
He is 22 ,Egyptian & has PHD in nanotechnology from England. :))))))))
Dr / Mustafa Osman
Nanodyne makes a tungsten-carbide-cobalt composite powder .
It is scratch-resistant
Iron oxide nanoparticles
•Egypt Nanotechnology Centers.
• Center for Nanotechnology (CNT) at Nile University.
• NBE Institute for Nanoscience and Informatics (INI) at Zewail City of Science and Technology.
good bye to batteries"
International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering
Vol. 2, Issue 9, September 2013
Cobalt - tungsten - carbide