Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Similarity Transformations
if and only if there is a similarity transformation that maps one figure onto the other.
Compositions of rigid motions and dilations map preimages to similar images. Similarity transformations give you another way to think about similarity.
Problem 2 (#1 on homework)
By, Patrick Powers and Leyton Janowsky