Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tempo Lesson
multiple measures ritardando accel. gradually get slower rit. tempo, like dynamics, adds
variety to music most of our breathing exercises
and warm-ups are at ANDANTE some of our breathing exercises
are performed at MODERATO we haven't played this fast in class....YET! tempo is an important aspect of any musical piece variety can be a GREAT thing