Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FUTSAL IN THE OLYMPICS
Transcript of FUTSAL IN THE OLYMPICS
- 2 halfs of the match, in each 20 minutes
- When the ball goes out time is stopped, no extra time.
- Ball as same as football, smaller,size 4
- Players should wear appropiate team equipment
- 1st and 2nd referee has a full autority in the pitch, will be strict in his decisions.
- You can do all the substitutions you want.
These are some of the key and basic rules of the game, if you want to know more vote for this cause and let futsal be in the Olympics! Futsal , has become a such important game, that almost all the 196 independant countries, play futsal. A total of 183 countries play this fantastic sport and love to watch the loads of tricks and fascinating goals. This is a game that should be included in the Olympics it has such an importance, it is definately a sport for the olympics. These are the top 5 nationals teams and the top 5 clubs.
1 Brazil 1 Inter Movistar
2 Spain 2 Playas de Castellon
3 Italy 3 Action 21 Charleroi
4 Russia 4 Dinamo Moskva
5 Portugal 5 Benfica This is Ricardinho, one of the best players of futsal history, if not the best player ever. He plays for Benfica, casually my team(Henrique), as I am portuguese. He also played for Inter Movistar and Barcelona, aswell as scoring a great goal when playing in Japan for Nagoya Oceans and returned to Benfica two years later after his great success in Japan. Watch video min( 1:12-1:42) His nickname is "the magician", the best player, no doubt. Futsal is a fun and interesting sport, that within the years, has been getting more attention of people. Futsal is a game that is played on a hard surfaced court. The game is played with a small ball, the same as a normal football but just smaller. This means that the players have to use very good football skills to get around their opponents. GREAT FUTSAL SKILLS!! TOP 3 REASONS IT IS PLAYED ALL OVER THE WORLD
IT HAS IT'S OWN WORLD CUP AND CHAMPIONSHIPS ALL OVER THE WORLD. IT IS A VERY COMPETITIVE SPORT IF YOU SAY NO, ASK YOURSELVES, WHY NOT? LET IT BE AN OLYMPIC SPORT! HELP THIS CAUSE! BY: HENRIQUE AND ALVARO 8M FUTSAL SHOULD BE AN OLYMPIC SPORT IT'S PASSION, COMPETITIVITY, GIVE IT THE FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR FANS! I YOU HELP US IT WON'T HARM YOU BUT IF YOU DON'T YOU WON'T EVER WATCH THIS INCREDIBLE SPORT IN THE OLYMPICS... LET IT BE "OUR" OLYMPIC SPORT! HELP US AND YOU'LL WIN! HOPE YOU ENJOY!