Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
COPING WITH CHALLENGES
Transcript of COPING WITH CHALLENGES
Comparing self to someone more powerful
Deciding where true integrity and loyalty lies
Accepting adult responsibilities
Overcoming great odds
Being caught off guard
Being treated unfairly
Being surprised by a difficult task
HOW ODIN LOST HIS EYE
ROAR BY KATY PERRY
COPING WITH CHALLENGES
Defending your beliefs
Jumping over limitations
Making personal adjustments
Using struggles as opportunities
Standing up your ground for your beliefs
Using temporary solution
Being strong to bear up the odds
Write at least five desirable traits or habits
you need to develop, and five undesirable
traits or habits you ought to weed out.
Write a short paragraph persuading others on the importance of developing these undesirable habits to win over challenges. Use this title: Habits and Traits to Develop or to Weed Out in Order to Win over Challenges. Clarify your stand and use appeal to reason or emotion. Remember to use the appropriate modals.
BY: DARIEL A. DAVID
CONNECT THE CAP
(CHALLENGES AFFECTING LIFE)
A. THINKING IT THROUGH
1. What details from the story made a powerful or lasting impression on you about winning over challenges? Explain how they can make you a better person.
2. What lessons did you learn about overcoming/winning over challenges?
3. How does "How Odin Lost His Eyes" help you understand your world? Will your life change from what you learned?
4. Explain how your perception has changed and what you plan to do from
5. Which of the following
ways will you adopt to win over your challenges? Why?
THE POWER OF A SONG
Think of a simple tune (rap song) or a folk song
(sung to highlight the important experience of a common
people. It is a part of folk traditions of most countries).
Share any folk song you know that highlights the value
of winning over challenges.
Does it persuade you to win over challenges?
How does it give inspiration to people? Sing it before the class
Be open for comments and suggestions.