Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Data Collection
Is the process of gathering and measuring information on variables of interest, in an established systematic fashion that enables one to answer stated research questions, test hypotheses, and evaluate outcomes.
Types of Data
How to Google it
Basics of Research Skills
Go to that way!
Journal Citation Report
Hepatitis C Virus
.org , .edu , .net
This OR That
This AND That
Similar words and synonyms
pdf, docx, ppt
The systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish
facts and reach new conclusions.
8. Preparation of the Report or
Presentation of conclusions reached.
7. Interpretation and Conclusion
6. Analyzing the Data
Research is similar to undertaking a journey.
in Civic Society ?!
What do we do ?
The systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.
4. Collecting the Data
5. Determining possible key words
3. Determining the objectives
2. Extensive Literature Review
1. Identifying the Research Problem
There are two important decisions to make
1. What you want to find out about Or
What research questions (problems) you want to find answers to?
2. How to go about finding their answers?
is to discover and create new knowledge about scientific and technological topics for the purpose of uncovering and enabling development of valuable new products, processes, and services.
Model 2 :
to develop new products
Model 1 :
What you want to find out ??
How you will find it ?
to discover or create new knowledge