Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Muhammad Ali
Muhammad Ali and his trainer, Joe Martin
Muhammad Ali and his new trainer, Angelo Dundee.
Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr.
(now Muhammad Ali)
was born on January 17th, 1942
in Louisville, Kentuky.
In 1956, Muhammad Ali
won the Golden Gloves award.
Martin says that he was skinny
but had very good reflexes
In February of 1964, he announced his
membership in the Nation of Islam; he had
been secretly attending meetings since 1961
He was renamed Muhammad Ali on
March 6th, 1964
In 1961, he changed trainers.
He participated in annual
celebrity fight nights
He opened a Parkinson’s Syndrome Center
called, the Muhammad Ali
In 1984, Muhammad was diagnosed
with Parkinson's Syndrome
It doesn't last very long as Ali
announces his retirement
on December 12th, 1981
Muhammad quickly regained his title by
winning his 3rd heavyweight
champion making him the 1st
three-time heavyweight champion
June 28, 1971, Muhammad Ali was found not guilty for draft upon religion
(after 3½ yrs. of banishment)
Muhammad Ali today