Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How long does it take to remember something?
Transcript of How long does it take to remember something?
#1.passage of 55 words
#4.Pen and paper for notes
What we would change in our experiment, would be to give easier words in our passage we selected and the number of words.
Independent Variable-test subject.
Control variable-the poem stays the same.
Dependent variable-time people remember something
I believe it takes 4-5 minutes for the human brain to remember something.
#1.First have a poem that has 55 words in it.
#2.Get 6 people to remember the poem.
#3.Recorde the time it took for them to remember.
#4.Let them read it and see how many mistakes they made.
#5.Record and see who remembered it fully
We were wrong about our hypothesis. It takes at least six to ten minutes for the human brain to remember a random passage.
How long does it take for the human brain to remember something.
Jasmine R,Cruz and Isabel Vega