Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to Homeroom
Transcript of Introduction to Homeroom
with Mr. Spizarny Basic Rules Each student has been assigned a
locker or a crate to store materials.
Please store materials, books and supplies
neatly. When you come in for the day please make sure you sign
up for lunch on the board. Circle name for alternate lunch. Get books and supplies ready to go before morning prayers. Everyone must be present and in their seat before
recess starts. Same goes for lunch. Everyone must be
at their seat before we pray and go to lunch. Get materials for
afternoon classes before we go to lunch. We will say the Our Father before we go
to afternoon classes. At the end of the day get all materials ready A.S.A.P.
You will need to be at your seat and quiet so that we can hear the busses being called. Please be respectful to your friends, teachers, and fellow students. I love music let's try another one.
If you had me for Religion last year you understand this.
If not you will. Just for fun . A salute to our troops.