Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rainbow Mountains
It is part of the Zhangye Danxie Landform Geological Park in China’s Gansu Province.
Layers of different colored sandstone and minerals were pressed together over 24 million years and then buckled up by tectonic plates, according to the Telegraph.
The deep red, yellow and green colourations are even more striking after intense rain.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THOSE.
Chilcotin Plateau ,Canada.
Rainbow Mountains in China.
How it forms?
The intense and varied colours of its terrains form by :
volcanic lavas .
sands from heavy mineralization.