Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 2 Lesson 5
Transcript of Unit 2 Lesson 5
Pimp This Car
Pimp That Sentence
You do NOT need your Springboard book today.
Copy the EQs
*Phrase that further describes the noun*
I am going to exit the room. When I re-enter, I will perform an action. Carefully observe what I do and then write a single sentence describing what you have witnessed.
In two sentences, summarize your favorite movie.
The determined detective skillfully analyzed the crime scene.
subject, verb, object
1. My father, an original gangster, let me go to the party with my friends.
2. Bedbugs, tiny reddish-brown insects that burrow into the cracks of furniture, are disgusting and unsanitary.
3. Ariana Grande, an adorable former child actor, is notorious for hating on her fans.
4. Justin Bieber, a brolick mega-star, had a swag coach to teach him to be cool.
Fill in the blank with an appositive.
The determined detective,
skillfully analyzed the crime scene.