Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hacking Presentation
>Make it fairly long
>Include numbers and letters
>Use a different password for every account
>Make it something unique, not obvious (birthday) - Use common sense whenever browsing the web. Don't click on links to websites you don't trust, don't give out your password to anyone. -Signs that there is a hacker inside your computer:
> Programs opening and closing on their own
> Your computer shutting on and off by itself
> Finding programs that you don't remember installing -The first thing to do is to disconnect your computer from the internet, by either; unplugging the ethernet cable, or turning of your router manually -Run a scan for any viruses on your computer - Attempt to uninstall any programs the hacker put on your computer -Take it to a professional if problems persist -First computer hack was in late 1960’s when Bell Labs successfully hacked and modified a UNIX operating system
-In 1980s people started to hack computer systems to gain access to confidential information
-Several groups formed “electronic gangs,” driven to tap into sensitive information
-Gangs began fighting in early 1990s
-In late 1990’s law enforcers began to take hacking seriously by making stricter laws against hacking History The darker side of hacking has three main motivations:
1) to gain unauthorized access in order to tamper with or destroy information
2) gain unauthorized access to systems or computer services in order to steal data for
3) terrorism The Dark Side of Hacking There are three types of hackers
-One is an enthusiastic, skillful computer programmer or user.
-Another uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data
directs knowledge toward criminal acts,
such as distribution of pirated software, games, viruses and worms that could virtually shut down systems.
-The third kind is in between the good and the bad What is a Hacker? HUE LEET SNIPEZ 420 SMOKE WEED Shhhhhh, only dreams now.