Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Doordan,S-Endangered Species
*Pandas can live in very high altitudes.
*Many Giant Pandas die due to habitat loss because of logging.
*The average person could search for the Giant Panda in its habitat and take more than 4 years. Ailuropoda Melanoleuca The Giant Panda Habitat Endangered Reasons Characteristics Conservation *Logging is a main source of endangerment of
the Giant Panda
*Pandas are killed in hundred every year just for poaching alone.
*Mother pandas only have one to two cubs per year adding to the endangered reasons.
* Pandas are more scavengers then hunters
so they aren't on the top of the food chain. * Forest and Anti-Pelt patrols go through
China to find poachers.
* Logging in China in certain place shave set
stop to help the Giant Panda.
* Zoos take in many pandas for the protecton
* The Giant panda was put on the Endangered Species list in May 6Th 2006
* You can find many websites that
show caring people trying to
save this animal. * Giant Pandas are known to be mostly solitude.
* Giant Pandas have a racoon like face with black surrounded eyes black limbs and a white torso
* Their diet consist 99% bamboo and 1% is grass, small rodents, and musk deer fur.
* Giant Pandas have lived up to 35 years old.
* In order to survive a full grown panda
must consume 22-40 pounds of b bamboo a day. Role in ecosystem * The Giant Panda's diet consits of 99%
* The Giant Panda is not a predator nor prey.
* The Giant Panda has a fairly large territory
and can be territorial.Role in ecosystem Fascinating Facts * The Giant Panda is thought to be type of raccoon.
* The Giant Panda has records of being three-million years old.
* It may not look but the Giant
Panda is a fairly decent cli-