Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mexican Culture
The goal for this lesson is to teach students about culture through language arts methods- Reading, Writing, Vocabulary.
Students will put their writing skills to use by writing an essay comparing and contrasting the culture in Mexico and the United States.
-Students should use specific details from the text to support their reasons.
Teachers could use this story as a segway to introduce Spanish history.
Students will read the short story My Quinceanera. They will be looking for cultural differences in Mexico compared to the US.
The students will find 5 vocabulary words and define them.