Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Content:
The Walt Disney Company
Stakeholders of Walt Disney
1. Company description
2. Who are Disney’s stakeholders?
3. Stakeholders (Internal and external).
4. Ways the company magnetizes people
1. Siklos, Richard (February 9, 2009). "Why Disney wants DreamWorks". CNN/Money. Retrieved February 9, 2009.
3. http://thewaltdisneycompany.com/citizenship/act-responsibly/responsib le-supply/ils/external-stakeholder-engagement
The Walt Disney company is an American company. It is the world's second largest broadcasting and cable company in terms of revenue, after Comcast(1). It is an international entertainment and media enterprise with five business segments:
Park and resorts
The Walt Disney studios
Disney consumer products
Disney Interactive (2)
Disney was founded on October 16, 1923, by Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney. The current CEO is Bob Lger.
Stakeholder are the people within the chain that influences/is influenced by an organizational activity…
Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), peer companies,
multi-stakeholder initiatives (MSIs), socially responsible investors, labor unions, multi-lateral institutions, government agencies, industry associations and others 
Dave Brittney Diana Art Director Visual Development Artist Lighting Artist
by “Bikky Mouse” group:
Shokrullah, Kubanychbekova, Sultanova, Li BA-113