Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ECTOPIA CORDIS
by Alex Gulis
What does the
Translated from Latin...
A congenital condition in which the heart is exposed on the chest wall because of maldevelopment of the sternum and pericardium.
"failure of proper maturation of midline mesoderm and ventral body wall formation during embryotic development"
Failure of body wall formation may result in a
Why is it
The heart is
skin, bone, etc.
Often coupled with a variety of other dangers
atrial and ventral deficiencies
VULNERABLE TO DISEASE
The following slide contains some pretty freaky looking content.