Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of cookies
How to make cookies
This is how they look when you bake them
Hi my name is Leslie. I love baking cookies with my grandma and grampa.I also like writing poetry a lot. Over summer I wrote a whole book about my life and poetry. My mom and dad mean a lot to me because they listen to me and they're honest. Once you get to know them they're really funny.When I grow up I want to be a designer.
WHO WANTS COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ingredients are 2 eggs, baking soda, brown sugar, vanilla extra, salt, flour, pieces of chocolate, cinnamon, greek yogurt. Then you need to mix them.
To decorate cookies you need frosting. Its fun decorating cookies you could make them in to rulers, school or apples.