Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Instrument families of the Orchestra
Transcript of Instrument families of the Orchestra
OF THE ORCHESTRA
Let the children know what different types of instruments there are in a Symphony Orchestra, knowing their names and sounds.
The Young Person´s Guide
to the Orchestra
by BENJAMIN BRITTEN
In the introduction, the theme is
played by the different families:
Identify the four instrument families: woodwind, brass, string and percussion
Recognize the instruments in each family
Listen to and identify several musical instruments by sound
Brass Section Instruments:
Cor Anglais (English Horn)
Woodwind section Instruments:
The Orchestra has four main sections:
- (Kettle Drum)
Percussion section Instruments:
String Section Instruments: