Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teaching a Foreign Language with Google Earth
Transcript of Teaching a Foreign Language with Google Earth
•creative and personal When Google Earth? Ideas in class 1)Change the default language and give assignments
Tools > Options> General > Language
2) Give directions and ask for directions
3) Ask about the weather Create a narrated tour How?
http://www.google.com/earth/explore/showcase/ocean.html#tab=indonesia-discovery Other ideas - show your favorite places
- narrate the life of a famous person
-search for locations of books and authors
-make a city game in class websites for more info http://www.google.com/earth/outreach/tutorials/kmltours.html
http://flrc.pomona.edu/projects/german-music-videos/#google • presentations during class lectures
• homework assignments
• inquiry during class presentations
• as a data discovery, organization, and distribution • research projects
• to enrich discussion